Friday, January 13, 2006

on why you can't have your Kate & Edith too..





Humans Manifesto
No plan survives first contact with the enemy.
Sometimes being dumb is the only smart alternative.
Shy poeple are secretly egoists. Nothing is real.
Everything you see is a dream you project onto the world.
Children live out their parents unconscious.
The only animals that suffer from anxiety are the ones that associate with humans.
I don't trust people who are very articulate.
The only way to be sane is to embrace your insanity.
When you feel guilty about being sad, remember Walt Disney was a manic depressive.
Everything i said could be totally wrong.

used without permission from www.humans.jp






I am content to follow to its source
Every event in action or in thought;
Measure the lot; forgive myself the lot!
When such as I cast out remorse
So great a sweetness flows into the breast
We must laugh and we must sing,
We are blest by everything,
Everything we look upon is blessed.


from 'A dialogue of self & soul' by W.B Yeats




"…my cousin Albert, he got arrested in Queensland. They took away his tie, they took away his belt, they took away his shoelaces. The cunning bugger hung himself with a toothbrush.."

please google black deaths in custody for more information...





"..Nothing's perfect," sighed the fox. "My life is monotonous. I hunt chickens; people hunt me. All chickens are just alike, and all men are just alike. So I'm rather bored. But if you tame me, my life will be filled with sunshine. I'll know the sound of footsteps that will be different from all the rest. Other footsteps send me back underground. Yours will call me out of my burrow like music. And then, look! You see the wheat fields over there? I don't eat bread. For me, wheat is no use whatever. Wheat fields say nothing to me. Which is sad. But you have hair the color of gold. So it will be wonderful, once you've tamed me! The wheat, which is golden, will remind me of you. And I'll love the sound of the wind in the wheat..."

Antoine de Saint-Exupery, Le petit prince

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home