Wednesday, September 15, 2004

she walked in through the out door...

some more findings from one week in Toronto....


Lovers don't finally meet somewhere
They're in each other all along




To see a world in a grain of sand
and a heaven in a wild flower,
hold infinity in the palm of your hand
& eternity in an hour

W. Blake


The minute I heard my first love story I began looking for you.
RUMI



You are with me in my heart
The distance between us is just geography

N

W E

S




The time to be happy is now
The place to be happy is here

Ingersoll




We are each of us angels
with only one wing
and we can only fly
by embracing each other

Luciano de Crescenzo




The world is not respectable:
it is mortal, tormented, confused
deluded forever;
But it is shot through with beauty,
with love,
with glints of courage
& laughter:
& in these the spirit blooms

George Santanyana




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home